Mezzanine’s purpose is to work with our clients and partners in creating productive societies. Our definition of a productive society is a healthy, well-educated society with an economic active adult population. This definition guided our focus on health, education and agriculture as priority industries to focus on. As a team we achieve our purpose by following the four values that define Mezzanine:
• We have confidence in each other’s capabilities
• We respect our colleagues, customers and partners, and treat them, as we want to be treated.
• We believe that people work best in teams where there is a foundation of trust and respect.
• We take responsibility for our actions and decisions
• We make personal commitments and take personal ownership
• We build trust by delivering on our promises.
• We want to get better at what we do
• We are a learning organisation
• We like to be challenged
• We look forward and reason back
• We respond quickly and execute fast and decisive
• We see new opportunities and seize them
• We see nimble execution as a key strategic advantage
• We want to be Antifragile